APPLY TO PLAY
Our artist registration for TGE 2013 is now closed.
All bands will be notified by 15th March 2013 if they have been successful in their application to play.
Sonicbids is the leading matchmaking site for bands and promoters. Its community includes more than 300,000 artists and 25,000 promoters from around the globe, including The Great Escape.
So, what’s the value of Sonicbids for artists?
* Gain immediate access to promoters from around the globe. Find gig opportunities in the UK, Europe and the US.
* Find live and non-live opportunities. Sonicbids isn’t just for artists interested in live performances, you can also find opportunities for music licensing in film & TV, songwriting contests, airline channels, sponsorships by consumer brands and more.
* Use fan-facing tools. Sonicbids has introduced social media “syncing.” This allows artists to make updates once from Sonicbids and push it to whatever social media you use to connect with fans. You also get access to a customizable Facebook app that allows you to push all of the information you put in Sonicbids to Facebook with a few clicks (that’s your music, band bio, gig calendar, etc).
* Artists applying to The Great Escape are eligible for a 2-week free trial of Sonicbids. You are free to cancel at anytime without paying for Sonicbids.
* Your TGE submission will remain valid even if you choose not to continue with a Sonicbids membership after your free 2 week trial. Your submission will remain completely visible and available to TGE organisers if your membership lapses.
* If you have any questions or concerns about your Sonicbids application feel free to contact Sonicbids here http://www.sonicbids.com/support