- Ticketmaster outlets throughout the UK. To find your nearest outlet, please click here
- The Forum Box Office
- The Jazz Cafe Box Office, 5 Parkway, Camden, Monday – Saturday 10.30 am to 5.30 pm
*Please note there is a booking fee for tickets if paying by card. No booking fee for cash sales at the venue box office directly.
Box Office Opening Hours
- Performance days: from 5.30pm to 9pm. Please note that on days when there is a late show, the box office will open 1 ½ hours before the show doors open.
- Non-performance days: Closed.
- Ticketmaster: www.ticketmaster.co.uk
- Ticketmaster 24 hour hotline: 0844 847 2405
Types of Payments Accepted
Mastercard, Visa (credit and debit), Switch/Maestro, cash.
Please note there is no booking fee for both card and cash sales at the venue Box Office directly.
*All Jazz Cafe transactions are subject to a booking fee.
Be aware of unauthorised ticket agencies. If you use an unofficial ticket retailer or outlet, we do not guarantee you access to our event and will not be able to assist you.
If in doubt please visit the Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers
If you feel a victim of an unauthorised retailer or outlet, we suggest that you call the police and report the company to the Trading Standards.